Caring Access Solutions, Inc. also fulfills the unmet need for manufacturers to assure patient long-term compliance by providing a customized, comprehensive support system after the start of therapy to facilitate successful outcomes.
We understand the value of every patient
Our dedicated staff includes industry leaders in the fields of reimbursement, alternate coverage, social work, and pharmacy. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of patients living with a chronic illness.
Caring Access Solutions, Inc. is committed to providing manufacturers with patient-focused services and products that lead to optimal access and long-term commercial success of complex therapies.
To improve the lives of patients living with chronic illness through strong collaboration and innovative program design.
• Honesty & Integrity
Patient Case Management
- A Dedicated Care Team
- Benefits Manager
- Therapy Manager (i.e. nurse, pharmacist or respiratory therapist)
- Patient Advocate
Referral Processing and Clearance
- Data entry and enrollment of patients and prescribers
- Maintain REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy) or therapy-related programs or registries
- Benefit investigation
- Communicate and disseminate insurance authorization forms and documentation requirements
- Screen or assess for available co-pay, financial assistance or PAP programs
- Ability to adapt to patient’s preference for telephonic, fax, text, e-mail, chat or mail support
- Secure web-based portals
- Customized for patient, prescriber, specialty pharmacy or manufacturer
Commercial Copayment Program
- Branded program customized to your specifications
- Branded copay cards
- Compliance and persistency education
- Patient therapy surveys or assessments
- Address coverage challenges or denials
- Identify alternative coverage options, social services, and assistance programs
- Prevent coverage or financially-related ‘no starts’ or discontinuations of therapy
Data Management and Reporting
- Outcome Reporting
- Reporting Packages